Save turty Save turty

This is a good game overall, clean graphics and easy to use controls. However level count is limited and pressing the retry button moves you to the next level. But a working game over all.

Experimental Setup Experimental Setup

You did not make this game. It's a pre-made Unity project in which you download from their assets store. If this makes it out of judgement blam it. Taken it from their website and took credit for the game. I recognize it as I started developing games with Unity.

CharliesMultimedia responds:

I'm not claiming credit for it. I followed the instructions that are given in Unity and if you look at the description it says that I created it using Unity based on a Unity Tutorial.

Tilt - (Demo) Tilt - (Demo)

Fun game with a great concept. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't wait to see the full game!

Wolf jump Wolf jump

Nice simple endless running game. Cons: No sounds or music. Wolf animation runs at a slow speed even when on high wolf speed. Overall enjoyable for 5 minutes.

JesusClicker JesusClicker

This game a racist version of cookie clickers. Poor graphics and Jesus stolen from south park. So copy right troubles there. Game breaking glitch, worse than missingno when you click on Hitler.

sluggishtaco responds:

when i made this game i wanted people to get mad that was the point and 2 i fixed the glitch so no worries

Megaman vs Bombman 2 Megaman vs Bombman 2

Completed the game, final score was 26727. Good proof of concept. Well done.

RC2030 RC2030

Very slow gamplay and lack of ammo. After first two shots your out of ammo. Increase ammo and speed and the game will be better.

adultvideos responds:

The point of the game is to catch enemy rockets