Castiele - Supernatural Castiele - Supernatural

Thats incredible! Try drawing Dean and Same next! Incredible artist!

JudePerera responds:

Thanks.. dean is next actually

My Puppy, My Buddy Song My Puppy, My Buddy Song

Great animation! That puppy sure does get bitches wet! Especially at the end. Well done on another amazing animation Sly! Be sure to keep up the great work, although this was a great animation so far your strongest is the Attack on Titan parody.

EdwardMarr responds:

Thank for the compliment! To be honest, I know this video isn't gonna be that liked. It was just a personal project I wanted to do. A spur of the moment kind of thing. Again, to be honest, my third cartoon is gonna put the Attack on Titan Parody to shame. If my 3rd doesn't do well, I quit the internet.

Save turty Save turty

This is a good game overall, clean graphics and easy to use controls. However level count is limited and pressing the retry button moves you to the next level. But a working game over all.

Experimental Setup Experimental Setup

You did not make this game. It's a pre-made Unity project in which you download from their assets store. If this makes it out of judgement blam it. Taken it from their website and took credit for the game. I recognize it as I started developing games with Unity.

CharliesMultimedia responds:

I'm not claiming credit for it. I followed the instructions that are given in Unity and if you look at the description it says that I created it using Unity based on a Unity Tutorial.

Tilt - (Demo) Tilt - (Demo)

Fun game with a great concept. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't wait to see the full game!